Abu Dhabi Airport Free zone
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) is being set up by the Abu Dhabi Airports Company. It is the business and the logistics part to be operated in the free zone. ADAFZ is collaborating closely with Abu Dhabi ports company for transportation of the goods from the park. All legitimate logistics activities except banking are allowed in the park, subject to the adherence to the environment, health and safety requirements. Companies can lease offices, land plots or Light Industry Units based on availability. A company can have multiple facilities.
Multiple business segments are being encouraged, some of them being Aviation & Aerospace, Logistics, Cargo & Freight, Electronics, Electrical, Consultancy and Business Development, Computers, Internet and IT, Telecom and Medical Equipment.
- World Class, congestion-free serviced facilities
- Location within Abu Dhabi International Airport premises
- Fast and efficient cargo clearance services
- Easy access to airport apron
- Access to international freight forwarders & logistics services
- One-stop-shop solution for all investor-related services
- Smart business facilitates with advanced ICT solutions
- On-site customs inspection
- Online customer service
- 24 hours access to facility
TYPES OF LICENSES:
- Trade License: Allows the holder to import, export, distribute and store items as per ADAFZA rules and regulations.
- Service License: Allows the holder to carry out the services specified in the license within the Free Zone. Type of service must conform to the parent company’s license.
- Industrial License: Allows the holder to import raw materials, carry out the manufacture of specified products and export the finished product to any country.