Dubai Airport Free Zone was established in 1996, as a part of the Dubai Government’s strategic plan to be an investment driven economy. The growth rate of Dubai Airport Free Zone is the fastest in the region and houses over 1300 companies from industry sectors as varied as: logistics & freight, jewelry, aviation industry, pharmaceutical products, IT and mobile phones accessories.
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) is easily accessible; it is located in the heart of Dubai and can be reached from any point of the city with ease. Its location within the Dubai International Airport has made DAFZA the most sought after free zones among international investors. Located strategically within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport, DAFZA offers a range of modern facilities with a state of the art infrastructure.
- 100 % foreign ownership
- 100 % tax exemption
- Fast and efficient cargo clearance facility
- Logistics facility within the free zone
- “One stop shop “ administration facilities
- On site customer inspection
- Companies at DAFZA can operate 24 hours a day
- Investment – Oriented Management
TYPES OF LICENSES:
- Trading license
- Service license
- Industrial license