Fujairah Free Zone is adjacent to the Port of Fujairah. Companies established there have easy access to all Arabian Gulf ports, the Red Sea, Iran, India and Pakistan on weekly feeder vessels. Fujairah Free Zone is close to Fujairah International Airport which is the only airport serving the UAE East Coast as well as northern Oman. Fujairah’s strategic & unique location, as the UAE’s only Emirate on East Coast, plays a key role in its development. Under the leadership and vision of Sheikh Hamed Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, the Ruler of Fujairah, the Emirates continues to grow. An amazing amalgamation of the traditional values of the East and modern technologies of the West, Fujairah offers a standard of living comparable to that of world’s most developed nations. More than a quarter million people of various nationalities, including Emirates, inhabit this Emirate of 1450 sq kms.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% Income and Corporate tax exemption
- 100% Repatriation on capital and profits
- Variety of Duty exemption
- Investment Security
- Common customs facility with Port and Airport
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Steady tariff with no hidden costs
- No recruitment restriction
TYPES OF LICENSES:
- Trading & General Trading License: Authorized to import, export and re-export agreed and specified commodities.
- Warehousing License: This license entitles the investor to use the warehouse as a hub for major distribution, benefiting storage and packaging of goods.
- Manufacturing License: All manufacturing license approvals are subject to the identification of Area requirements, electricity, water and manpower requirement, environmental aspects of the project.