Masdar City is an emerging cleantech cluster that offers a creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere where business can thrive and innovation can flourish. It is home to the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology and the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
A one-stop shop for companies in the sector, Masdar City provides quick and easy set up, without the need of a local sponsor. As an emerging hub and a magnet for talent, financial capital and entrepreneurship in the fast-evolving renewable energy, Masdar City provides a unique competitive advantage to companies, other organizations and ancillary service providers operating in, and serving this sector.
- Quick and easy set up with a one-stop shop for registration, government relations and fast track visa processing
- Zero percent import tariff
- Zero percent taxes on companies and individuals
- No restrictions on capital movements, profits or quotas
- 100% foreign ownership
- No currency restrictions
- Hiring of expatriate staff
- Gateway to the vibrant market opportunities of the Middle East and Asia
- Outstanding logistics network incorporating air, sea, road and eventually rail
TYPES OF LICENSES:
- Trading License
- Consultancy License
- Branch of foreign companies