Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ), one of the fastest-growing free trade zones in UAE, houses over 4000 companies. Affordability, flexibility and broad geographical reach makes it a preferred business hub in the region. In addition to the state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure, RAK FTZ also offers you a range of legal, human resources and marketing assistance. RAK FTZ comprises a system of four Parks – Business Park, Industrial Park, Technology Park and Al Ghayl Industrial Park catering to distinct sectors. The flexible terms and conditions at RAK FTZ, coupled with minimum investment requirements and instant access to a comprehensive business environment, enable your company quickly establish an enviable global presence. RAK FTZ offers fully furnished offices for any type of business and any size of operation
RAKFTZ offer offices with lease facilities that allows you to use shared and networked desks or offices on a time limited basis. As these services come with an assigned phone number, private email and mail address, license to operate in the UAE and an entry visa package, they are an ideal tool for self-employed businessmen, small businesses or professionals entering the UAE market or not requiring a permanent office space.
- Flexi desk : Flexi-desk is networked desk designed for single-person users. Clients can check in and use an office to create and print documents, access the Internet to check emails or conduct research and make use of a telephone for incoming or outgoing calls.
- Flexi office Flexi-office is a networked and modern office available for lease equipped with its own phone, computer, PC network, and Internet access. Clients can log in and use the flexi-office to create and print documents, send or receive faxes, access Internet to check e-mails or conduct research, or just to make phone calls. Clients pay only for the services they use.
- 100% foreign ownership
- Free from corporate and income taxes
- Transparent laws and regulations
- No restrictions on capital and profit repatriation
- Easy access Ras Al Khaimah airport and sea ports
- Competitive labor, office and warehouse rates
- Progressive and fast growing Free Zone
- Easy road, sea and air access
- Growing rapidly
- Beautiful coastline
- Ready-to-use, networked offices
- On short and long term leases
- 24/7 access
- Access to business lounge.
- Telephone equipment and internet access.
- Total flexibility to expand, downsize and relocate.
- Complimentary amenities.
TYPES OF LICENSES:
- Industrial License-Activities allowed: Import of raw materials, manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging, and exporting finished products. Feasibility and environmental impact studies and clearance from RAKFTZ are required.
- Commercial License -Activities allowed: Import, export, distribution, consolidation, storage or warehousing of items specified on the License. (Maximum of two different product lines or seven similar product lines are allowed as per the “Standard Classification of Economic Activities in the UAE”)
- Consulting and Service License-Activities allowed: Offering consulting services in management, finance, investment, legal issues, labour relations, economics (including feasibility studies), industrial development, marketing, and related subjects. Other services include logistical support such as: restaurants or food outlets, catering services, travel agencies, leisure and social activities, insurance, cargo & freight forwarding, accounting, and audition services.
- Commercial – General Trading License-A General Trading License can be obtained under a Commercial License, which allows for more than seven product lines.